Remember that moment during a GOP primary debate when Donald Trump was asked whether members of the U.S. Armed Forces should be expected to follow his illegal orders to commit acts commonly designated war crimes, and answered, “They won’t refuse, they’re not gonna refuse me [pointing at himself to emphasize his personal power], believe me”? Here is the video of that disgraceful moment:...
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!