Democratic debate: 7 things to watch for
The title of this article repeats a headline I just read at MSN’s homepage. Since I think we already know what sort of things a mainstream American news source (i.e., progressive authoritarian propaganda voice) is likely to recommend that you “watch for” during a Democratic debate, I have decided to offer an alternative, non-progressive list of my own.
7 things to watch for during tonight’s (U.S. time) Democratic debate:
- What else is on TV tonight?
- Isn’t tonight supposed to have a full moon?
- When was the last time we stood outside on a fall evening and watched a moonrise?
- Don’t we need to do a sock load this evening? As I recall, all my blue dress socks are in the wash.
- Anyone feel like a game of rummy?
- I wonder when America will finally have a pre-teen transgender president.
- Man, ain’t those idiots done yet?
As it happens, I am in Korea, where it is already the morning of October 16th, so let me give you a little heads up on items 2 and 3, above.