According to current reports, Steve Bannon, the man who single-handedly turned Breitbart News into a safe space for Russian internet troll-bots and white supremacists (important elements in Trump’s early wave of support) has been “removed” from Trump’s National Security Council. “Removed”: great word, suggestive of treatment for a wart. Throughout the Republican primaries, there was not a constitutional conservative principle Bannon’s Breitbart did not abandon,...
- Freedom is Inefficient
- Further Reflections on Trudeau’s “Blackface Scandal”
- Justin Trudeau? Not MY problem, suckers!
- “Do what I want,” belligerent child demands
- Scanning the Kavanaugh Sex Crime Times in Search of 2,000 Dead Babies
- And Now for Something Completely Predictable…
- On Sunsets, Moonrises, and Wisdom
- Democratic Debate: Bobbing for Communists
- Two Kinds of Freedom
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics