According to current reports, Steve Bannon, the man who single-handedly turned Breitbart News into a safe space for Russian internet troll-bots and white supremacists (important elements in Trump’s early wave of support) has been “removed” from Trump’s National Security Council. “Removed”: great word, suggestive of treatment for a wart. Throughout the Republican primaries, there was not a constitutional conservative principle Bannon’s Breitbart did not abandon,...
- Random Thoughts: Ted Cruz, Death Cults, Selfless Billionaires
- The Great Progressive Debate: “Is this particular killing worth our trouble?”
- A Brief Interlude of Life
- How Libertarianism Refutes Itself
- The Reports of Terrible Trump Polls Obviously True
- This Week’s Cliffhanger
- Enthusiasm for Winning at an All-Time High!
- The Bright Side of Marxist Purity Tribunals
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics