Canadians, taken collectively, are not only the smuggest bunch of self-righteous dimwits ever to waste a beautiful piece of geography with their empty existence, but they also have the distinction of comprising the first and only semi-functioning democracy in world history which has made the overt rejection of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness its defining essence and raison d’être. Canadians, again...
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”