During the 2016 Republican primaries, Donald Trump and his surrogates smeared Ted Cruz as a fake Christian, a pathological liar, and a globalist tool whose marriage was a sham to cover for his serial romps with aides, whose wife was a climbing, hysterical schemer with “Stepford wife” overtones, and whose father was involved in the JFK assassination. I’m beginning to wonder…. Today, Right...
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”