During the 2016 Republican primaries, Donald Trump and his surrogates smeared Ted Cruz as a fake Christian, a pathological liar, and a globalist tool whose marriage was a sham to cover for his serial romps with aides, whose wife was a climbing, hysterical schemer with “Stepford wife” overtones, and whose father was involved in the JFK assassination. I’m beginning to wonder…. Today, Right...
- Kill the Old
- Reality TV for Pompous Idiots (Season 1, Ep. 1)
- Social Media as Public Utility
- The Greatest Scandal in American History
- The Net Value of Abortion
- Where’s My National Security Gold Card?
- Trump’s Dog Days
- Peter Strzok is Deeply Saddened
- Communist Canada Cleanses Its History
- Trump’s Dangerous Habit of Attacking Non-Compliant Americans