Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, from the U.S. state of Little Somalia (the former People’s Republic of Minnesota), has officially apologized to American Jewish groups for her many statements which might have given the (correct) impression that she harbors anti-Jewish paranoia and blames Israel for every world problem and essentially wants all Jews removed from politics and decent society. Always nice to see peace...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience