I’m tired of commentators and pundits who preface their diatribes about controversial or debatable bills, op-eds, or scandal sheets by saying, “I read it so you don’t have to.” No, thanks. If a document, argument, article, or grocery list is worth knowing about at all, then don’t condescendingly tell me I don’t have to read it. Say, “Read it — you have to.”...
- Trudeau Humiliates Self and Canada, Even By Trudeau and Canada Standards
- The Media’s Exploitation of Damaged Teenagers
- Guns and the Mental Illness Slippery Slope
- School Shootings, Gun Control, and Trump
- Death to Capitalism! (Seriously)
- Olympic Musings
- “The News” and Mass Murder
- Trump’s Version of “Shovel-ready jobs”
- Admiring North Korea’s Cheerleaders
- The New Social Justice Cry: Kill the Disabled!