In the past, I would have thought Gerber’s choice of a Down Syndrome child as its new “Gerber baby” was squishy political correctness on stilts. The whole PC lexicon of the handicapped as “special” or “differently-abled” annoys me no end. Today, however, when progressives have made the wholesale massacre of people with Down Syndrome the new political correctness, I say, “Great choice, Gerber!”...
- Republicans Stay Right On Target
- Freud vs. Plato on Eros
- Your Homework Reading Assignment, If You Please
- On Freud
- Modern Demagoguery, or Why Trump Is Not To Blame
- Thoughts on the Wing: More U.S. Midterm Musings (With Even More — and More — Updates!)
- Why Did Ted Cruz Almost Lose?
- On Elections and The Fall
- Foolproof Predictions on Election Day
- U.S. Midterms: Round and Round