Both the U.S. and South Korea have confirmed that North Korea just test fired an intercontinental ballistic missile, this one splashing into the Sea of Japan (which Koreans call the East Sea) after traveling higher than any of their previous tests, 2800 miles (4500km) into space. Does this suggest they are actively planning for a possible EMP strike against “someone”? And might this,...
- Trump Derangement Syndrome, Collectivism, and Lynch Mobs
- Back in Limbo: How Low Can America Go?
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!