Both the U.S. and South Korea have confirmed that North Korea just test fired an intercontinental ballistic missile, this one splashing into the Sea of Japan (which Koreans call the East Sea) after traveling higher than any of their previous tests, 2800 miles (4500km) into space. Does this suggest they are actively planning for a possible EMP strike against “someone”? And might this,...
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal
- Trump’s Friend for Life Restricts Bible Sales
- Tweeting a Holocaust: The Progressive Civil War Dream