Ontario’s newly-elected Progressive Conservative government has killed compassion and caring in Canada forever, by cancelling a “guaranteed basic income” pilot project initiated by the now-defunct Liberal Party politburo of Kathleen Wynne. The purpose of the program, of course, was to increase the degree of government dependency among a population already owned by Big Mother, cradle to grave, physically and psychologically. This program was...
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience
- What the Conservative Media is Fighting For