I dislike surprises of the sort that are imposed upon one by other people — surprise visits, surprise parties, surprise invitations, and the like. The reason is simple: I do not waste time, and therefore experience imposed surprises not as welcome salvation from life’s tedium, but as an interruption of something I had previously judged to be essentially worthwhile or necessary in favor...
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- On the Death of Queen Elizabeth II
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics