I awoke today with many things on my mind, things I wanted to write about: why I like homosexual café owners kicking out Christians; how yellow people see themselves in a world where “yellow people” is a description, not a hate crime; and why Milan Kundera was right about Eden, “where doing nothing was not boring — it was peace.” Here is the...
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!
- Mission Accomplished: The Trump Cult Exposed
- Why Socialists Like Soccer