In this egalitarian age, the concept of the hero seems as superfluous and out of touch as the pomp and circumstance of the British royal family. Paradoxically, our fetish for equality has combined with our impious self-absorption to turn us into idolaters, rather than hero-worshippers. We have infantile personality cults where in the past mature men admired genuine greatness as a guide for...
- Michael Flynn and Trump’s Deep State Administration
- Weekend Reflections: Lies, Alcohol, More Lies
- Body and Soul (Not Yours Anymore)
- Wahoo! Repeal and Replace Has Arrived!
- The Two Sides of “NeverTrump”
- The Problem of Evil
- Language and Public Decorum
- Psychology of the Bootlicker
- Trump in a Nutshell
- Trump vs. Obama: A Study in Narcissistic Contrasts