Tuesday, American Thinker revisited its glory days as a repository for thoughtful conservative commentary, posting an article on the Second Amendment by my friend Steve McCann. Apparently sensing the need to counterbalance an actual conservative voice in their midst with an extra helping of the grassroots’ new post-conservative mood — populist nationalism — they also ran an apology for Benito Mussolini. No, that’s...
- Michael Flynn and Trump’s Deep State Administration
- Weekend Reflections: Lies, Alcohol, More Lies
- Body and Soul (Not Yours Anymore)
- Wahoo! Repeal and Replace Has Arrived!
- The Two Sides of “NeverTrump”
- The Problem of Evil
- Language and Public Decorum
- Psychology of the Bootlicker
- Trump in a Nutshell
- Trump vs. Obama: A Study in Narcissistic Contrasts