Tuesday, American Thinker revisited its glory days as a repository for thoughtful conservative commentary, posting an article on the Second Amendment by my friend Steve McCann. Apparently sensing the need to counterbalance an actual conservative voice in their midst with an extra helping of the grassroots’ new post-conservative mood — populist nationalism — they also ran an apology for Benito Mussolini. No, that’s...
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Note to my lovely readers
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics