Tuesday, American Thinker revisited its glory days as a repository for thoughtful conservative commentary, posting an article on the Second Amendment by my friend Steve McCann. Apparently sensing the need to counterbalance an actual conservative voice in their midst with an extra helping of the grassroots’ new post-conservative mood — populist nationalism — they also ran an apology for Benito Mussolini. No, that’s...
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- Freedom and Uncertainty
- In the theatre, they call this “emoting”
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics