Tuesday, American Thinker revisited its glory days as a repository for thoughtful conservative commentary, posting an article on the Second Amendment by my friend Steve McCann. Apparently sensing the need to counterbalance an actual conservative voice in their midst with an extra helping of the grassroots’ new post-conservative mood — populist nationalism — they also ran an apology for Benito Mussolini. No, that’s...
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!