Irony is overplayed and lost when its implicit sense comes too far forward and reveals itself as the foreground meaning, hence obliterating the critical distance the ironist requires in order to achieve his defining purposes. For the defining purposes of irony, pursued to varying degrees of emphasis by all ironists, are humor and philosophy–neither humor nor philosophy pursued independently of the other, but the...
- Addendum on Everything that Works
- My take on Trump’s thought-provoking “Go back where you came from” reflections
- Reducing the Odor of Social Justice War
- Trump’s Korean Legacy
- How “The News” Works
- Soccer, Social Justice, and Mr. President
- Big News You Need to Know
- The Ladies’ Club (Marxist Revolutionary Chapter)
- Calculations on Power and Powerlessness
- Fourth of July: Trump Demands Loyalty!
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics