In this egalitarian age, the concept of the hero seems as superfluous and out of touch as the pomp and circumstance of the British royal family. Paradoxically, our fetish for equality has combined with our impious self-absorption to turn us into idolaters, rather than hero-worshippers. We have infantile personality cults where in the past mature men admired genuine greatness as a guide for...
- White House Inadvertantly Reveals the Meaning of Public Education
- Kim Visits China to Report on How He Snookered the Orange Idiot
- What About the Children!
- Weekend Reflection: Father’s Day
- On Being Outside
- America, This Is Your President
- Why Only Trump Could “Solve” North Korea
- The Day After: Three Reflections on Smallness and Appeasement
- Trump Sells Out Friends for Personal Vanity
- Trump Just Got Owned by the Smarter Man