This weekend’s triptych of themes: why progressives lie; the secret of Trump’s success; why the left needs racism. Elizabeth Warren, giving a commencement address at Morgan State University, a primarily black college, told the graduating class that she has never experienced the racial bias that black people suffer — for which she has zero evidence, of course — because, she shockingly revealed, she...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience