Over at my old haunt American Thinker, which a dear friend has aptly redubbed “The People’s Observer,” Sundays used to be reserved for items of a more theoretical nature, items by newer writers the editors were not sure would find a wide readership, and a regular “Week in Review”-style lead article by establishment-friendly columnist Clarice Feldman. This week Feldman, a breathless Trumpette —...
- You Know You’re a Failed Yes-man When…
- The Weather Underground, Aboveground At Last
- Fiddling With Our Egos While Notre-Dame Burns
- Winning GOP Slogan: Progress, But Slower!
- Here’s what a REAL “fundamental transformation” looks like, Part One
- Radical Moderation
- Hidden Premises Revealed
- Random Thoughts on Principle or the Lack Thereof
- Psychological Projection, Demonstrated
- Weekend Reflections: Democrats are Fun!