Over at my old haunt American Thinker, which a dear friend has aptly redubbed “The People’s Observer,” Sundays used to be reserved for items of a more theoretical nature, items by newer writers the editors were not sure would find a wide readership, and a regular “Week in Review”-style lead article by establishment-friendly columnist Clarice Feldman. This week Feldman, a breathless Trumpette —...
- Addendum on Everything that Works
- My take on Trump’s thought-provoking “Go back where you came from” reflections
- Reducing the Odor of Social Justice War
- Trump’s Korean Legacy
- How “The News” Works
- Soccer, Social Justice, and Mr. President
- Big News You Need to Know
- The Ladies’ Club (Marxist Revolutionary Chapter)
- Calculations on Power and Powerlessness
- Fourth of July: Trump Demands Loyalty!
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics