Supporters and opponents of Donald Trump alike are fond of repeating the mantra that if Trump were impeached, there would be a new civil war in America. I wonder. Wouldn’t such a new civil war have to be initiated by people so engaged and passionate that they would be prepared to die fighting for what they espouse? And yet although Trump’s true believers...
- The Right to Bear Arms: Isolating the Targets
- Mueller Report Fever
- Weekend Reflections: Distorted Views
- It’s World “Scare a Progressive” Day!
- The Root Cause of Gun Control
- A Contrast of Styles
- Modern Tyranny: More on the Tribunal
- Money vs. Ideas
- What a Progressive Has to Worry About!
- Let’s Play the “Root Causes” Game