Ages ago, Howard Cosell used the common old-timer’s phrase “little monkey” to describe an NFL wide receiver who was quick and agile. Unfortunately, that receiver also happened to be of a certain race that fake-sensitive white progressives are just sure needs to be protected from old-fashioned compliments that might seem, to complete morons like themselves, to imply a racial stereotype. Ask those fake-sensitive...
- Pretzel News Update
- Female Marxism, Part III: Great Moments in The Struggle
- Making Progressivism Great Again!
- Courage vs. Fear
- America’s Freedom (from liberty) Caucus
- Just a Normal Day in Abnormal America
- Humans Cannot Fly
- Defining Winning Down
- A Principle! A Principle! My Kingdom for a Principle!
- Alabama, Abortion, Absolution