As an addendum to my recent article about the linguistic tyranny of political correctness (read it here), please indulge me in the following rant. In response to the above-mentioned article, a very thoughtful reader e-mailed some of her own reflections and experiences, including the following: In regards to being purely descriptive, and not being potentially racist or some other hateful term, I find...
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal
- Trump’s Friend for Life Restricts Bible Sales
- Tweeting a Holocaust: The Progressive Civil War Dream