As an addendum to my recent article about the linguistic tyranny of political correctness (read it here), please indulge me in the following rant. In response to the above-mentioned article, a very thoughtful reader e-mailed some of her own reflections and experiences, including the following: In regards to being purely descriptive, and not being potentially racist or some other hateful term, I find...
- Toronto Mayor Gets His Gun Violence Problem Backwards
- Carter Page and Donald Trump: Too Dumb to Collude?
- Trump Derangement Syndrome, Collectivism, and Lynch Mobs
- Back in Limbo: How Low Can America Go?
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties