“The White House confirmed” — the building itself does the talking nowadays, since none of the occupants can string a grammatical sentence together — “the weapons cutoff would happen.” Yet again, Donald Trump reveals for all the world (a) his fawning admiration of Islamist strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, (b) his Neville Chamberlain underwear, and of course (c) that he’s a moron. From the...
- Trump Derangement Syndrome, Collectivism, and Lynch Mobs
- Back in Limbo: How Low Can America Go?
- On Letting Go of Friends
- Look Happy!
- Economics vs. Political Philosophy
- Save the Whales
- Looking vs. Seeing
- On Our Moral Certainties
- Weekend Reflection: Against Parentheses
- North Korea Actually Expects Trump to Do What He Promised — Imagine That!