I was raised Catholic, and therefore learned to regard capital punishment as immoral, on the Church’s “life is sacred” and “no human has the moral authority to take a life” grounds. Later, when I started thinking things through for myself — as opposed to rationalizing what I had been raised to believe — I became a fairly strong supporter of the death penalty,...
- Kill the Old
- Reality TV for Pompous Idiots (Season 1, Ep. 1)
- Social Media as Public Utility
- The Greatest Scandal in American History
- The Net Value of Abortion
- Where’s My National Security Gold Card?
- Trump’s Dog Days
- Peter Strzok is Deeply Saddened
- Communist Canada Cleanses Its History
- Trump’s Dangerous Habit of Attacking Non-Compliant Americans