Tuesday, American Thinker revisited its glory days as a repository for thoughtful conservative commentary, posting an article on the Second Amendment by my friend Steve McCann. Apparently sensing the need to counterbalance an actual conservative voice in their midst with an extra helping of the grassroots’ new post-conservative mood — populist nationalism — they also ran an apology for Benito Mussolini. No, that’s...
- A Taste for Expensive Things
- “Injustice” vs. Responsibility
- A Word from the Rock Star of Limbo
- Fearless Prediction for 2020
- The Freedom (from Constitutionality) Caucus
- On Not Being Like Them
- Presidential Perspective
- Trump Strikes Deal to End Immigration Crisis!
- Mercenaries of the Revolution
- Conservatism of Convenience