Beginning today, Donald Trump will take every opportunity, at his rallies and in his throne room declarations, to take full boastful credit for replacing the “worst deal ever,” NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement), with the best deal ever, USMCA (Union of Socialist Mock-Capitalism Advocates). The bill passed the U.S. Senate 90-10, which, if you are playing along at home, means the majority...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics