On Monday, a circuit judge in Oregon, responding to a lawsuit by several churches, declared the state’s lockdown order unconstitutional, effectively striking down the regulations. To no sentient being’s surprise, the Oregon supreme court has quickly reinstated totalitarianism in answer to an “emergency motion” by the governor, pending a “review” by the supreme court — i.e., until the state’s judicial lackeys can figure...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics