Offering my personal Mother’s Day wishes to my own mom here on my website would make me feel a little like those men who ask someone to marry them by means of a skywriter during the seventh inning stretch at a baseball stadium — that is, one so desperate to impress himself that he forsakes personal feeling for public performance, sincere expression for the grandstanding gesture....
- Notes On A Life In Limbo
- Limbo More Than Ever
- Independent Judgment In The Age of Mob Rule
- Two Reflections On Higher Education
- Reflections On Current Events
- Reflections: Crises of Faith, Smallness of Mind, Discomfort
- Reflections On The New Tribalism
- The Establishment Wins, As Always
- The Republican Catastrophe Continues
- V. R. for V. P.
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- 2024 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics