One of the side benefits of engaging in lonely battles of the noble-but-seemingly-lost-cause variety is that one quickly learns one is not so lonely after all. On the contrary, one is reminded that it is precisely those people willing to fight such battles who are the most likely to make a true friend, which is to say that genuine loneliness is ultimately the burden of...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics