Ben Affleck, an actor of no consequence (assuming that isn’t a redundancy), has split up with his girlfriend of one year, citing irreconcilable distances. According to one “source,” “They tried to make it work.” Man, I’m bummed. I thought this one was forever. Anyone remember Good Will Hunting, the most childishly pretentious movie about emotional repression since Ordinary People? It was co-written, I...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics