If the distance between what you are and what you wish to be matters more to you than the distance between what you are feeling at this moment and what you would like to be feeling at this moment, then you are no longer a child. If the distance between what you are doing and what you wish to be doing matters more...
- Limbo’s Greatest Hits: #10
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics