If the distance between what you are and what you wish to be matters more to you than the distance between what you are feeling at this moment and what you would like to be feeling at this moment, then you are no longer a child. If the distance between what you are doing and what you wish to be doing matters more...
- Weekend Reflection: Nietzsche on Looking Around
- Moon Jae-in: Progressive Diplomacy Without Shame
- On Friday, Ireland Voted to Kill You
- After the Love is Gone
- The Conservative Case for School as Police State
- A Few Thoughts from Marcus Aurelius
- RedState After the Purge
- Plato: Mythologist or Philosopher?
- Weekend Reflections: Glenn Beck, School Shooting, Royal Wedding
- Double Standard on “Re-education Camps”