A Kansas University professor who used the n-word during a class discussion about race is on leave while the university investigates a discrimination complaint against her. Thus begins an article about one Andrea Quenette, a thirty-three year old assistant professor of communications, whose career has just been permanently blemished, if not ended, because a small group of KU graduate students decided to “expose”...
- Impeachment becomes psychological case study
- South Korean defense in the hands of North Korean sympathizers
- Trump, Pompeo: The news behind the headlines
- Francis the Talking Fool, aka That Crazy Pontiff
- An Autumn Stroll
- Weekend Reflections: Roger Stone, Bobby Orr, IMPEACHMENT HOAX!!
- Of Fish and Ponds: Advice for Aspiring Writers
- The Sadistic Fetishism of the U.S. Media
- Judgment Night in Canada (Updated with hard realities!)
- Passing Thoughts
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics