John Kelly sold his soul and reputation to join the Trump administration as chief of staff, and therefore deserves every bit of the predictable spittle that the Tweeter-in-Chief is now spewing at him for daring to half-admit that his sell-out was regrettable. Nevertheless, he has now, indirectly, revealed the ugliest truth about Trump’s Ukraine policy — the truth I have been shouting for...
- The Small, The Great, and the Self-Esteem Myth
- How I Feel Today
- Random Thoughts on Coronavirus and Death
- Why don’t you do as you are told?
- Dr. Fauci Maps Out Your Future
- The Prose Poems and The War
- On Stating the Obvious (Part Two)
- On Stating the Obvious (Part One)
- Freedom and Uncertainty
- In the theatre, they call this “emoting”
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics