Taking a knee is a common play in football. It is usually performed near the end of a game or near halftime. The team possessing the ball (aka the “offensive team”), to protect a lead, may wish to run down the game clock without taking any risks that might jeopardize that lead, i.e., to kill or waste time — thereby boring the spectators...
- On Those Who Are Not Getting Sick
- The Brain Delusion
- On the Desire for Recognition
- Making the Cosmos More Inclusive
- Sacrificing Virgins in the Digital Age
- Conservation of Energy
- A Soul Trapped in Time: Two Dreams
- Reflections: Caught With One’s Pants Down
- Nietzsche, Socialism, and Utilitarianism
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics