One of the great modern diseases is our obsession with quantifying the intrinsically unquantifiable. The successes of the modern natural sciences have fostered an unjustified faith (and faith is the right word, since this belief is pure dogma) that a superficial approximation of scientific method may be applied to human life itself — to morality, society, education — with similarly salutary results. The...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics