Universal public education is modernity’s Achilles heel, or its tragic flaw, the fatal mistake of a prosperous, quickly changing world—a civilization in the throes of youthful enthusiasm—imagining that it can take over where freed human nature left off, and even outdo freedom and nature, by mass producing through government micromanagement the kind of people who make liberty and civil society possible. From The...
- On Those Who Are Not Getting Sick
- The Brain Delusion
- On the Desire for Recognition
- Making the Cosmos More Inclusive
- Sacrificing Virgins in the Digital Age
- Conservation of Energy
- A Soul Trapped in Time: Two Dreams
- Reflections: Caught With One’s Pants Down
- Nietzsche, Socialism, and Utilitarianism
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics