Ten years ago, John Derbyshire, a respected veteran conservative writer, was summarily dismissed by National Review in response to a public outcry over an article about race in America. Derbyshire dived directly into the loaded question of how non-blacks ought to view and treat blacks, both as a race and individually, given the available statistics on crime, social behavior, and most controversially, intelligence....
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- On the Death of Queen Elizabeth II
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics