For two centuries, the dominant scholarly view of the notion of esoteric or “secret” philosophic doctrines, particularly as regards the canonical thinkers, is that such a notion is simply out of the question. Though the history of philosophy is replete with direct and indirect references to public teachings which vary from private beliefs, and to the philosopher’s need for circumspection in speaking of...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics