The National Rifle Association recently hosted a speech by Donald Trump, arguably the most pro-actively anti-gun president in recent U.S. history, a man who advocates taking guns away from citizens with “mental health issues” first, and pursuing due process second, who pushed for restrictions on gun accessories that his fellow progressives deem “unnecessary,” and who generally favors restricting gun rights — much like...
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- On the Death of Queen Elizabeth II
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics