An example of the sanguine temperament. — Modern psychology likes to look back at the classical Greek theory of the four humors, and the development of that hypothesis by the Peripatetics, and later Galen, into a psycho-physiological account of temperament, with bemused condescension. Our knowers are wont to say, “Though of course no one takes the humors theory seriously anymore, it is nevertheless...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics