Alfie Evans is a nondescript moniker. In a year or two, only a handful of people on this planet will remember a British baby by that name. In a generation, perhaps no one will remember — apart from two middle-aged people named Tom and Kate, whose youthful hopes for their first child together were crushed, not by Alfie’s terrible illness, which would have...
- On Those Who Are Not Getting Sick
- The Brain Delusion
- On the Desire for Recognition
- Making the Cosmos More Inclusive
- Sacrificing Virgins in the Digital Age
- Conservation of Energy
- A Soul Trapped in Time: Two Dreams
- Reflections: Caught With One’s Pants Down
- Nietzsche, Socialism, and Utilitarianism
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics