Some motorcyclists, angry, or pretending to be angry, about Harley Davidson’s plan to move some of its production overseas, are threatening to boycott the company in some sort of “America First” protest. The company claims part of the reason for their decision is the fallout from Trump’s tariffs on steel. Naturally, this has caused the Thin-Skinned-Bully-Hiding-Behind-His-Friends-In-Chief to come out tweeting. Many @harleydavidson owners...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics