Today, Louie Gohmert, a Texas congressman often cited by “grassroots Republicans” (aka grass-smoking populists) as some sort of constitutional hero, is leading a new lawsuit claiming that Mike Pence has, and should assert, constitutional authority as Vice President of the United States to decide, in direct defiance of the results of the electoral college vote, “which” electoral college voters ought to be counted...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics