A fabulous example of the circular reasoning of climate change “consensus” appears via leftist propaganda machine Yahoo News. The headline smugly declares that popular scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson “destroys climate change deniers’ favorite argument in 1 tweet.” Quite a claim, on multiple fronts! “Destroys.” “Favorite argument.” “1 tweet.” Imagine that: scientific debates resolved by sound bites. The condescension is mesmerizing! Are you ready...
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- On the Death of Queen Elizabeth II
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics