A fabulous example of the circular reasoning of climate change “consensus” appears via leftist propaganda machine Yahoo News. The headline smugly declares that popular scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson “destroys climate change deniers’ favorite argument in 1 tweet.” Quite a claim, on multiple fronts! “Destroys.” “Favorite argument.” “1 tweet.” Imagine that: scientific debates resolved by sound bites. The condescension is mesmerizing! Are you ready...
- On Those Who Are Not Getting Sick
- The Brain Delusion
- On the Desire for Recognition
- Making the Cosmos More Inclusive
- Sacrificing Virgins in the Digital Age
- Conservation of Energy
- A Soul Trapped in Time: Two Dreams
- Reflections: Caught With One’s Pants Down
- Nietzsche, Socialism, and Utilitarianism
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics