Donald Trump would not be President of the United States right now if not for the quiet but substantial support, Iago-like acquiescence, and arm-twisting prowess of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The Trump-McConnell mutual admiration society, and the obvious “hands-off” agreement between these two men famous for publicly destroying anyone who would thwart their intentions in any way, would have presented a serious...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics