Ages ago, Howard Cosell used the common old-timer’s phrase “little monkey” to describe an NFL wide receiver who was quick and agile. Unfortunately, that receiver also happened to be of a certain race that fake-sensitive white progressives are just sure needs to be protected from old-fashioned compliments that might seem, to complete morons like themselves, to imply a racial stereotype. Ask those fake-sensitive...
- Reflections on Nature, Knowledge, and Learning
- Jordan Peterson and the Web of Fame
- Authority, the Individual, and the State
- Fox News is a Putin Asset, Plain and Simple
- Russia’s Trump?
- The Internet and The Beautiful
- When the State Becomes Your Banker
- Political Quandaries
- Putin’s Endgame to End All Endgames
- Two Random Acts of Civilizational Implosion
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Pandemic that Ate a Planet
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics