While I sit here in the potential crossfire of a brewing U.S.-North Korea confrontation, my good friend Steve McCann offers me the following pleasant distraction from all worries.
As the US Navy steams by your house, something for a moment of levity. Trump campaign promises broken or rhetoric now meaningless:
1. We are not going after Hillary.
2 Mexico isn’t paying for the wall
3 We are not repealing Obama’s executive orders re illegal aliens
4. We are not really repealing Obamacare
5. We need the Export/Import Bank after all
6. NATO is now not obsolete
7. China is no longer a manipulator of currency.
8. Moving the Embassy to Jerusalem no longer in the cards.
9. Deficits and National Debt not really a major problem
10. My Children will now play a major role in my administration
11. About that Federal Government hiring freeze. It’s no longer needed as of today.
Read McCann’s many valuable articles at American Thinker, here.