John Boehner, along with his partner in crime Mitch McConnell, perpetrated the greatest fraud in modern political history, quietly facilitating the Marxist transformation of America while loudly pretending to be leading the resistance. That is, he made his fortune selling a palliative for America’s suffering while actively exacerbating the causes of that suffering. Like a drug dealer. Well, now he really is one....
- No More Talk — It’s Time to Outlaw Vans
- A Few Notes on Life Without America
- British Government Clarifies the Meaning of Socialism (Again)
- Trump Won the Battle; Is Clinton Winning the War?
- Ted Cruz Kisses the Ring
- Thoughts Upon Reading Kafka’s “The Metamorphosis”
- The “No Place for Such Things” Fallacy
- Plato’s Philosopher-Kings Are Your Friends
- Trump’s Desperate Courting of Neocons
- John Boehner Goes Literal