I received an e-mail from one of my sisters this morning, informing me that my oldest living uncle died last night, “peacefully in his sleep.” Peacefully in one’s sleep seems like a good way to go. It lacks poignancy and drama, to be sure. But the poignant and dramatic death is, it seems to me, too highly prized among humans — and only...
- Language vs. Thought
- More Winning…
- From Champ to Chump in a Progressive Minute
- Chance and Fate: Thank you, Neil Peart
- Try New “McCain Frozen Brains”!
- Iran for Progressive Dummies
- Trump finally gets one right (in that Trumpy way)
- More Marvels of Moral Equivalency; plus One Honest Man
- Evangelicals for Trump: The New Beatitudes
- Recalling the days before tyranny was a conservative position
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics