My American friends will be voting in their midterm elections on Tuesday, November 6th. And when I say “My American friends,” I mean that sincerely, on more than one level. Thus it is with equal sincerity that I say “I’m so sorry,” to all principled Americans today. For your political system has been completely and intractably undermined by competing factions of unprincipled careerists,...
- Addendum on Everything that Works
- My take on Trump’s thought-provoking “Go back where you came from” reflections
- Reducing the Odor of Social Justice War
- Trump’s Korean Legacy
- How “The News” Works
- Soccer, Social Justice, and Mr. President
- Big News You Need to Know
- The Ladies’ Club (Marxist Revolutionary Chapter)
- Calculations on Power and Powerlessness
- Fourth of July: Trump Demands Loyalty!
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics