Donald Trump and his owner, Mitch McConnell, spent two years of Republican control of the White House and Congress doing exactly nothing to advance Trump’s “signature campaign promise” (most hypnotizing cult mantra), “The Wall.” Then, with Democrats taking control of the House of Representatives, Trump rejected a deal that would provide less border funding than he allegedly wanted, which in turn was far...
- The Second Coming of God Demands that Americans be Loyal to….
- Trump’s Deliberative Processes
- The Myths of Mental Illness: A Thomas Szasz Appreciation, Part Two
- Random Reflections: Rape! Incest! Jews!
- The Voice of Tyranny
- Hong Kong as Dry Run for Taiwan
- Ancient Common Sense on Education
- No Collusion! (Just Good Old-Fashioned Surrender)
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Note to my lovely readers
- 2016 US Election
- 2020 U.S. Election
- America Descending
- Communist Canada
- Death by Education
- Global Climate Hysteria
- Government vs. God
- Ideas and Reflections
- Liberty's Labors Lost
- Socialized Medicine
- The Case Against Public Education (Read Online)
- What is Progressivism?
- What is The Establishment?
- World Politics